Saturday, 1 November 2014

What I think it's like to be cocooned by an xenomorph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B0sFtRTlx4

I am existing in a state of paralysis with a constant sweat glazed across my forehead. My neck is clenched, and my muscles are throbbing and pulsating underneath my skin. Rapidly, my heart beats, coursing glacial blood around my limp carcass. A pinching sensation continually caresses my limbs from underneath my flesh as my inflamed eyes roll around in their deep sockets. A moist substance surrounds every crevice and fold of my body, grasping underneath my arm pits and crawling in between my toes. In a strong weave, the mucus guides my rib cage into my chest, preventing my lungs to fully expand when I inhale the dense, watery air. I lack the strength to lift my eye lids but I can hear the air wobbling around my exposed ears. My face has been left exposed to the thick drafts and steam that relentlessly traipse around. Beneath my encased gut, my stomach feels heavier than usual, as if a cat had curled up inside it.

No comments:

Post a Comment